Ever thought of going paperless for your Work Order??? Mismanagement or misplacing or misfiling the paper/fields are not just the cause, here are something to juice up your mind…
- Our world is ever changing and we have to adapt to the same to survive…
- Everything is moving to an electronic medium with instant connectivity and speed.
- Increasing Global Warming is a big threat and harvesting oxygen and life-support providing trees just for using papers documents is not the way forward!!!!
With all these technological and other improvements, we at VercX welcome all business owners & customers who use any form of work order systems, to go paperless for such areas where we can help through our VercX Work Order Exchange application.
Going mobile is the key feature in driving paperless Work Order management. This is mostly because in the current scenario the use of mobile devices is now commonplace and this has created paradigm shift in the way that most work is completed, therefore now making it possible to go paperless.
There are vital benefits of going mobile for a Work Order Exchange/Management that play a direct role in meeting the industry’s drivers as mentioned in previously.
- The use of mobile devices drastically improves productivity and job performance. Mobile devices alter work execution by allowing technicians to spend more time on completing work orders rather than entering data into a computer system. Mobile devices let technicians remotely access: a) Upcoming Work Orders b) Equipment Records 3) Work Plans and Standard Operating Procedures and Other Valuable Information. No longer do technicians need to enter data from paper records into the computer at the end of the day. Mobile work order apps are a valuable tool to assist technicians in completing their work.
- By going mobile, a facility can drive paperless processes. Workflow automation or automotive work order is one of two key components in going paperless. But without the use of mobile devices, a company cannot perform data collection in the field. Now, with the use of tablets and other devices, technicians can capture required data as they complete maintenance or calibration work. Data capture on a mobile device will also increase efficiency of a company’s technician.
- Work Order Management through mobile is very easy as to track/gather information, monitor performance, check status and timing. Its all in your hand, on your handheld device.
The time is therefore now right to move to a mobile work order management system from Vercx, to realize business value and improve your profits and satisfy your customers!